Gotham West Market Opening Party
Date: Friday, October 18, 2013
Time: 10:00 PM
Location: Gotham West Market at 600 11th Avenue between West 44th and 45th Street
Join us for the unveiling of Gotham West Market – the newest day-to-night market in New York’s trendy Hell’s Kitchen! Be the first to experience the brand new market at an after-dark bash with the city's top chefs, cocktails and tunes from some of NYC's premiere DJs. Showcasing an eclectic mix of restaurants, chefs and food purveyors, along with free-flowing libations from Southern Wine & Spirits of New York, you won’t want to miss this venue premiere and late night soirée!.
Party the night away with some of NYC's best chefs & restaurants:
• Ivan Orkin, the world-renowned ramen master from Brooklyn will be serving made-to-order noodles at Ivan Ramen Slurp Shop.
• Spanish tapas and mordiscos at El Colmado, chef Seamus Mullen of Tertulia’s new tapas bar.
• ROADSIDE, a classic American restaurant from AvroKO, serving their cheddar and chive biscuit with sausage, fried quail egg and house made pimento cheese.
• Charcuterie and small plates at The Cannibal, a café from Resto and The Cannibal owner Christian Pappanicholas.
• The Brooklyn Kitchen, a specialty food and retail store, will be presenting an exciting, interactive cocktail performance for all to enjoy.
• Vibrant seasonal dishes at Little Chef., a farm-to-table spot from Caroline Fidanza of the original location in Brooklyn. Saltie will offer the playful and delicious Scuttlebutt salad.
• Gourmet & tasty sandwiches from Court Street Grocers including their Reuben with corned short rib and their vegetarian Uncle Chucky sandwich.
Mixologists will be on-hand to shake things up with spirits from Southern Wine & Spirits of New York portfolio.